62 million IPs worldwide
iPhone and the machine using the Omegaproxy software need to share the same WiFi connection.
Please follow these instructions on how to confirm:
iPhone (iOS) proxy settings
1. Open the Settings app and go to WiFi.
2. Tap the name of the WiFi network you're connected to.
3. Scroll to the bottom and you will find a section for HTTP Proxy. This is set to 'off' by default. Set it 'Manual' for manually configuring the proxy settings.
4. In the server slot enter the local IP address of the connected port.
5. In the port slot enter 30000 (or other port you create).