62 million IPs worldwide
Add proxy settings
1. After selecting the country, continent, and city, click the "Refresh" button, and then right-click to select the proxy IP and port
2.Then click the "Port Forwarding List" below and copy the port number you just selected
Find the network proxy Settings
Settings > WLAN > wireless network
1. Open your Android phone settings
2. Click "Connect", and then click "WI-FI"
3. Press and hold the name of the wireless LAN you are connecting to
Set up and use a proxy server
Manage Network Settings > Display advanced options > Manual > address and port > Save
1. Select Manage Network Settings
2. Click "how Advanced Options"
3. The proxy server is set to: Manual
4. Fill in the local proxy address and port
5. Click "Save"
The proxy succeeds after the previous steps are complete